Wednesday, May 20, 2015

#CrushYourTBR and #RYBSAT

Hello everyone, this is Alyson, yours truly!


I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything on this blog, and that because I had a huge reading and writing slump. But I'm back with motivation and trying to join now ALL of the reading marathons.

This is just a small post to talk about the books I've read/ plan to read in these read-a-thons :>

#CrushYourTBR


In this weekend (3-days speaking) read-a-thon that happens every month I've read: The 100 by Kass Morgan (2 stars) and Miss Fortune by Arina Tanemura (3 stars).

#RYBSAT


This is an eight-days read-a-thon where you choose a book shelf of yours and you try to read as many books on it.

So far I've read Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (5 stars) and currently reading Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige.

Other books on this shelf I'm going to read:
Vampire Academy (books 1~3)
The Raven Boys
Half Wild (coming in the mail)
Echo

So yeah, I want to try and read six books if possible :>

I'm also participating in #0by16, which is a challenge that tries to make you get your TBR pile down to zero by 2k16. I am only including the 28 books that I have right now on my shelf unread (27 because I've read one), because it would be impossible to keep up as I buy new books.

No comments:

Post a Comment